Bringing Global Best Practice Program Management Solutions and Local Integrated Teams to Clients Worldwide
MWH leverages our 200 years of thought leadership in water, transport and natural resources to bring global best practice solutions and local integrated program teams to clients worldwide.
In recent years, utilities and organisations are facing a large increase in workload due to various regulatory drivers, aging infrastructure, natural disaster recovery, and customer-focused capital and operational challenges. In response to the large influx of work, many organisations are turning to program management experts to help deliver and improve these new plans. Our experienced staff in New Zealand provide expertise and proven results in the three major aspects of program management – people, processes and tools.
Infrastructure programs are not only about engineering and construction. The MWH approach to program management provides governance outcomes that result in consistency and efficiency while also allowing innovative ideas to be tested and incorporated into the overall delivery process. Our experience has been developed on over 60 global programs totalling approximately $80 billion in value, producing cost savings in excess of $10 billion and reducing combined program schedules by more than 10 years through innovative solutions that address the multi-disciplinary nature of your challenges.
- Develop and implement strategies that align to organisational goals and desired outcomes
- Create, shape and prioritise the program to meet business needs
- Exploit innovation to deliver best value
- Establish program management processes, tools and expertise during start-up activities
- Engage with the local community and key stakeholders
- Identify and mitigate program risks
- Optimise procurement and delivery mechanisms across a portfolio of projects
- Perform design and construction management oversight
- Implement project controls systems for managing schedule and budget